- If excess spin is the enemy, Titleist TSR4 is the answer. It offers two different spin reduction settings, improved aerodynamics and our new Multi-Plateau VFT face construction – all housed in a compact, 430cc player-preferred shape.
Adjustable Spin Control
- TSR4 provides both fore and aft weighting options to allow even more players to experiment with gaining distance through lower spin. The forward setting produces maximum spin reduction, while the aft is more moderate – creating more of a TSR3.5 performance profile.
Multi-Plateau VFT Design
- Similar to TSR2, this variable face thickness construction is used in TSR4 to build the face inward, layer by layer, offering more consistent speed and distance across the entire hitting surface.
- TSR4 is an ultra-low spin driver, but it’s also a Titleist. That means focusing on every detail – from the feel of the club as it moves through the air to the sound it makes at impact – and tuning everything to meet the standards of our players.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Titleist
The Ultimate Low-Spin Driver
For players who generate spin rates higher than 3,000 RPMs, less spin can mean more yards. TSR4 is an ultra-low spin driver that now offers two levels of spin control to create your most piercing flight possible.